artfone Big Button Mobile Phone for Elderly,Upgraded GSM Mobile Phone With SOS Button | Talking Number | 1400mAh Battery | Dual SIM Unlocked | Torch Side Buttons | Bluetooth | No Charging Dock-White Customer Reviews
- ☛【New Configuration】The latest operating system, With a large 1.77 inch, 128K colour display, large backlit buttons, and large menu icons.This mobile phone for elderly people comes with a USB Charger and a Charging Dock (not with plug) to charge the device when needed.
- ☛【Upgraded Super Large Battery 】1400mahs batteries provide greater battery capacity than any other products of its kind. Its talk time can last 5-6 hours and standby time of 240-300 hours (10-12 days). With a safe and high quality of electric core of A, it has incredible battery life, faster charging speed and safer charge.
- ☛【More Stable Call】The new CS188 utilizes a high-end MTK chip, which not only enhances the network signal of the mobile phone, but also keeps the quality of the mobile phone stable, so that there will be no malfunction in the process of using.When making a call, press the corresponding digital button, the phone will send out the corresponding number of voice to ensure that the elderly do not press wrong. The languages currently supported by voice are English, German, Spanish, French and Italian.
- ☛【More Function】Built-in SOS, audio, video, Bluetooth, FM audio, calculator, alarm clock, calendar, can store up to 100 phone book entries, and its very easy for the elderly, children and visually impaired person to use.(No camera function)
- ☛【Mobile Phones Without Contracts】This phone is a button phone without contracts and you can choose a package for your service provider. This phone supports all 2g networks of Europe, being suitable for phone calls and text messages, but does not support Internet access.
About this item
artfone Big Button Reviews
sim cards don't work
lovely phone but can't get different sim cards to work, they say you get what you pay for!TONYNOTTOM
Failed almost immediately
It failed almost immediately, the screen either went blank or lots of thin stripes.
The description said it was 2G, 3G,4G but it is only 2G.
The instructions are terrible and in use it isn't at all intuitive. In the time it worked I tried to add names to the directory but there was no way to progress from Name to Number, unless this was a symptom of the overall failure?
Also, when are manufacturer going to understand that white characters on a black background are hard to see for the visually impaired. It should be Black on white, or better still black on yellow.
Very happy at first: it did the job as a cheap phone for an elderly relative who had never used a mobile before.
However I am leaving this review as last week, it “blew up”. There was a “pop” while the user was on a call and now it doesn’t work.
So was this good value for 4 months? I’ll let you decide.
As with others, docking station broke
I bought this as it had a docking station but seems many reviews have got faulty ones so I would steer clearKymmyD
The docking station is not working again
I originally bought this phone back in April this year but sent it back as it was faulty and had to do the same with the replacement. I bought the phone that my 91 year old aunt currently has in May this year which is working fine. Unfortunately the docking station is not. I bought the phone for my aunt as she has poor eyesight and needs a docking station as she finds it difficult to connect a cable charger directly to the phone. What do we do now?Norman Cotterell
Finally found a phone my gran can use
Finally found a phone my gran can use as she can see all the buttonsS. Bunny
Bought this for an elderly relative as it looked great with SOS feature and big buttons , however the charger doesn’t seem to work , charges for a bit then goes off , frustrating and disappointingNat G
stopped working after 3 months
At first this was a great phone, now, after 3 months it doesn't work, just a staccato sound where often the person using it cannot be heard except for the odd random sound for les than a second.My review from that below therefore has changed.Seller wants a video of it happening, how? Its a sound issue and a video will not show it.Also its intermittent and my mum can't video it and I'm not there all the time. Useless service from the supplier.
Additional, received message saying I have to get it repaired myself and that they will "give me someting" for doing this. Not quite 3 months old and it breaks then poor service . Their message us barely readable in poor English..Oh and links for seller feedback go to wrong product and wrong seller.
New addition, seller finally sent a replacement after saying they had failed to provide the best service. It arrived today so I will see if this one lasts lo get than 2 or 3 months.
Original review was 5 stars and as below:
My elderly mother likes this phone a lot.She loves the easy to use charger and the fact that she only has to press 1 button to phone her favourite 12 numbers.
Instructions are lacking but fortunately it is fairly easy to set up if you understand mobile phones.
Simple to use and not as confusing as a smart phone.The big buttons are great as her vision isn't as good as it used to be.
Volume is reasonable and can be used hand held.
Only down side is she wants a 2nd charger but I cannot find one anywhere.She would like this to put in a 2nd room rather than have to ask carers to move the charger.
Avoid at all costs
Avoid this supplier and phone, stopped working after a few days, completely dead no charge,would not switch on. Contacted supplier who after multiple emails and a lot of faffing around agreed to send a new one out,I actually only wanted to return the broken one ! But..after almost a month of waiting nothing..got back in touch,told not their problem get in touch with Amazon..I did and still nothing, so feeling let down by Amazon as well now !!Mr. A. Moore
The phone stopped working on 10th June (ordered on 4th May 2021) 4 days after I was able to return it. It won't charge up, my elderly father only used it twice.
I can't seem to report it to get a refund.