Hatteker Beard Trimmer Hair Clippers Mustache Trimmer Shavers for Men Hair Trimmer Nose Trimmer Body Trimmer 5-in-1 Cordless Haircut Kit for Men Waterproof Customer Reviews
- 13 attachments for all of your grooming needs: A full size steel trimmer, extra-wide hair trimmer, a steel precision trimmer, a nose and ear hair trimmer, a body trimmer, a adjustable beard trimmer comb (3/4/5/6mm), 4 hair trimmer combs(3/6/9/12mm),a precision dial(1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10mm), a adjustable comb(1/2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16mm) for a precision trimmer, a styling comb
- Self-sharpening steel blades: The trimmers precise steel blades create clean, straight lines and evenly trim through the thickest hair. The non-corrosive blades wont rust, preventing skin irritation
- The high-powered rechargeable battery delivers 90 minutes of use per charge
- Whole body washable: The trimmer and all of its attachments are fully washable, so simply rinse them under the faucet for easy cleaning
- LCD display：Battery capacity(charging state of the battery is displayed in percent)/Lock Symbol
About this item
Hatteker Beard Trimmer Reviews
Great for the price
Iv never been so smooth since I was a young lad lol. Ofcourse with any new gadgets or tools.You gotta try it on everything RIGHT?
So if your wondering if you can use it on your bits n bobs.The answer is yes but just be careful and use the body grooming head!
Never shaved my arm pits before but thought I'd test it out. I actually found I cut myself somehow with the body head on this area. Instead use the biggest size and put the guard on.
If you're interested to find out if doing your armpits reduces the build up of sweat/BO when your hard at work.The answer is YES.
It's worth the price.Have a go with the different heads and areas you would not usually shave. It's fun being smooth.You can always upgrade ur equipment in a few years time if you want to.
I hope this helps I don't usually leave reviews
Cracking clippers for all your hair
Tested a lot of trimmers/clippers and these are by far the best. Further Remington and other brands. These are reliable, durable and allow different lengths without changing guards. Use for head, beard and manscaping.H A
Really simple and easy to use with loads of cut lengths, great battery life. Great purchaseThe Frogster
Does the job
Easy to useThe Sound Scotsman
Worst I’ve used
This product is terrible. The beard trimmer guard is cheep, has to much movement and can’t cut on half settings when blending in.
It also cut patches out of my stubble, so had to use my old trimmer and go shorter.
I had trouble the first time I used it but thought as it was new I’ll give it another go but
I’ve now thrown this in the bin, No point in keeping it this junk.
I read the reviews and annoyed I spent money on it. Will never get another Hatteker that’s for sure.
Excellent beard trimmer
I've only really used this product as a beard trimmer/shaver so can't comment on it's hair cutting qualities. I've had other main brands previously so was a bit wary of buying this at first. My worries were completely unnecessary as this really is a first-class product. It's extremely easy to use and has an amazing battery life. The adjustable blade guard allows you to trim the beard to any level you wish. For the price, I don't think you'll get a better beard trimmer.Billy nothappy
This is good for detailing.quick to charge and easy to handle.H A
Lots of extras
Bought the trimmer for my partner . It looks very expensive and nice packaging. Comes with lots of heads and extras but the headsare not sharp enough and you will have to go over few times . Battery life is ok.Neil Robertson
Partner absolutely loved it came already charged and easy removable and changeable heads . Lightweight and very easy to use xxKhrystyna Balaban
the range of trimmers
easy to change heads and the visible timerShamaila Ehtsham