ASWEE Fitness Trackers - Activity Tracker Watch with Heart Rate Blood Pressure Sleep Monitor, Calorie Step Counter Waterproof Watch for kids Women Men Compatible iPhone and Android Smartphone Customer Reviews
- 💕ASWEE Heart Rate and Blood Pressure Monitor Watch - We are always looking for products that can help us make life easier and smarter. ASWEE fitness tracker monitors dynamic heart rate, blood pressure and comfortable wearing on the wrist,and with affordable price,being a very good gift for friends and family members to help them Stay Active and Stay Healthy.
- 💕All-day Activity Tracker Watch - Our health tracker watch can accurately track your steps, distance, calories burned and active minutes. You could know well your activity in real time (like walking, running, cycling, and hiking). One-hour default interval, sedentary alert reminds you to move for refreshment. Our activity watch helps you stay motivated and maintain a healthy lifestyle.
- 💕Smart Notification Watch - Receive call and message notifications and alarms on your wrist so that you never miss things that matter(Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter etc.) . When meeting or dealing with other things. Hang up the phone call directly or mute through the smart watch.
- 💕Waterproof Fitness Tracker - With IP67 waterproof performance, you can wear it when you wash your hands or swim. Track your movements in the run mode via connecting your phone to get real-time statistics such as time and distance on the track. Pairing your fitness watch with your App will increase your training efficiency.
- 💕USB Charging Port Pedometer Watch - With USB Charge, No extra cable hassle, simply remove the straps and insert the USB connector into any USB port. Last for 6-8 days after 1-2 hours fully charging. We make our products conscientiously to ensure the quality of products. But in case of any unsatisfactory situation, Please contact us(Go to Your Orders, find the order ID in the list, and click Contact with us)We will try our best to solve your problem and let you have a great shopping experience.
About this item
ASWEE Fitness Trackers Reviews
Don’t waste your money
I’ve recently started running and was looking for a cheap tracker. It only lasted about 10 run sessions before refusing to charge. Before that it was difficult to get used to tapping to get to the run timer… even when used to it was still challenging. Looks good enough, good size, appreciated being able to set hourly beeps… which I used to get myself to pause and check or get up and move around. Would have been okay using it for few months before upgrading. If it’s for a teen, child, or someone ‘less careful’ get it otherwise I’d say invest a little more in yourself and get something that will last you a couple of years… also greener ????Sue uk
Sorry but still can’t get this to sync with my iPhone & it has been put in a drawer where l guess it will stay!
Even if l could get it set up l don’t think it would last long because to charge it up you have to pull the strap off & it’s not easy to do & the strap will only put up with that for so long before it breaks.
I hate doing negative reviews but really can’t see anything good about it
Guess you get what you pay for
Having struggled to set this up on one phone, so had to use my work phone ...
The step counter is a joke, apparently since getting up this morning and sitting at my desk I've managed 2200 steps (impossible, I live in a 2-up/2-down).Whilst sitting at my desk I've managed to do 13 steps, no sure how but there you go.Therefore, as a fitness and exercise tracker, this is next to useless to me.
Sleep monitoring starts at 10pm, no good if you work earlies; I'm up at 4am (so go to bed earlier than 10pm!) and it continues to monitoring my sleep pattern, presumable because no one in their right mind would be up at that time (I have to agree) but it's about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
Also, I'm hypertensive, this BP monitoring is HUGELY low, according to this device I'm actually hypotensive to the point of coma.
I also detest that I cannot change the date format: it should be day/month/year (like an address, smallest thing first).
I'll be looking for a more accurate replacement over the weekend and sending this back.
Unable to use - no working app available
Well, I expect this is what you get for a £15.00 ish Fitness Tracker.I received the watch mid-September and downloaded the app fitpro as detailed on the watch's instructions which connected to the watch without a problem.All went well and the watch worked, although I was a little suspicious of the step count. I seemed to achieve my 1,000 steps much more quickly than before!
I'm sure this is a coincidence, but the day after the date I could return the watch it stopped connecting with the fitpro app.I don't know if the app has had an upgrade but the app reviews on Google Play are now filling with people who find that the app is no longer working.Despite trying other fitness tracker apps I can't find one which is compatible to the ASWEE Fitness Tracker.
My recommendation, therefore, is DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH.
I've tried to pair this watch to two Samsung phones and neither of phones will pair with the watch. You can't go into message via the watch screen and you can't go into more from the watch screen just doesn't do anything. There is no option to contact the seller about this for advice so very disappointed. I will be returning this watch.C M Ashworth
Ok for 24 hrs
Was easy to set up with the APP. Liked the feel of the watch and the way it disconnected from strap to charge. BUT...it is completely inaccurate and the writing is tiny. The step counter, which was my main reason for purchasing this was completely inaccurate. I tested it by leaning over from the couch to get my cup of tea and it added 4 steps!! Found it difficult to read the day and date too. The sleep component seemed right but I don’t trust any of its functions as the heart rate & BP were wrong too. Cheap, but false economy...having said that had no problem sending it back and got another double the price.Tanya Harrison
Takes the BP of a pop can!!
We quickly realised that this watch will take the BP of any object you have it pointing at!!Not sure my carbonated drink or my favourite cookbook has an oxygen level, heart rate etc!!I don't even trust it could be used as a fancy step counter -one day it didn't record any despite me walking and my own phone picking up steps -and another day I barely exercised but according to the watch I had done a massive 6000 + steps!!!The watch is quite large and does not sit comfortably (anybody with a small wrist would struggle)I would not waste my money on this again.Kristian (dez)
Not very good
There is a reason why this item is half price-it’s a faff to set up and it s all over the place in terms of trying to add your info plus the -step counter which is the main reason I bought it isn’t the primary on the display and is difficult to access I had to stop walking to view what I’d done you have to keep tapping the screen in the hope that it will finally come up-the step counter ought to be the primary app ! I was extremely disappointed with this tracker-I’m no novice with these so it’s not as if I’ve not set it up-buy a different one this is rubbish. HTracey-Raye
Dead. Doesn't work at all.
It doesn't work. No display, no connection, no nothing. And yes, I scanned the QR code, downloaded the app did all the stuff over and over. What a waste of time and effort. Also can't post it back to Amazon but have to do it via Hermes. Just more Chinese low grad tat. I do wonder if they have a few that work for the good reviews and then the rest are deliberate duds. I don't see how else they could get it this wrong. Come on Amazon, do a bit of due diligence here and stop enabling this stuff.Janet Woods
It stopped working after 2 weeks.
I liked the colour, it was really easy to wear. Downloading the app was a bit tricky, but watching a Utube helped. Charging was an issue, you have to remove one of the straps each time, and the charge only lasted 4-5 days.I managed to charge it twice, but the third time it just would not have it, so I returned it.BooksandChoc